Marilyn Tan Line Free
$19.95 AUD $44.95 AUD
Onepiece Size Chart
Bikini Size Chart
Aquadiva products are made of the highest quality materials with the most advanced construction possible. We use only the most silky smooth, chlorine proof fabrics, combined with high-tech dye-sublimation digital printing to ensure your Aquadivas will last for a very long time if you follow the instructions in the Care Guide below!
When treated properly Aquadiva products will last indefinitely with frequent (normal) use in chlorinated or salt water. Remember to take care of the garment straps as they are prone to damage from sunscreen - even though the rest of the suit will still look gorgeous they will lose their stretchiness over 12 months -2 years (if treated correctly).
Many of our happy customers have vintage Aquadiva collections, and so can you with a bit of care and attention!
❤ Your Aquadivas and they will ❤ you back!
- Always rinse your garments in cool water after each wear, then hang in a shaded area to air dry. Do not tumble dry, heat dry or iron.
- Avoid machine washing your swimwear - it can damage the fabric and cause colours to go dull. Hand wash when needed.
- Be aware of rough surfaces and sharp or abrasive items as these can cause pilling or snags on the fabric surface.
- If you intend to store your Aquadiva swimwear for an extended period ensure they are completely dry and have been washed and rinsed thoroughly.
- Aquadiva cannot accept responsibility for damage done to swimwear from use of detergents, skin care, sunblock or any other chemical that comes into contact with the swimsuit, so it is best to avoid getting anything on your swimwear.
- Sunblock will perish the rubber in your swimsuit due to natural chemical reaction. DO NOT allow excess sunblock to come into contact with rubber straps or binding. Move the straps, apply and rub sunscreen into your skin and then replace the straps.
- Items returned with sunblock or other substance damage will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their own expense (excluding chlorine and salt).
Six Month Product Guarantee
If you have a problem with your Aquadiva swimwear please do not hesitate to contact us! We ALWAYS look after our valued Aquadiva girls and do our best to make sure you are happy with your purchase, because if you aren't happy then we aren't!
We believe in our products so much that we are proud to offer a 6 (six) month product guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects with normal use.
Please remember that this does not cover damage done to the swimsuit as a result of use or from external sources such as chemicals, sunblock, makeup, sharp objects, rough surfaces, fingernails, or anything damaging that may come into contact with the item. We strongly recommend that customers follow the Care Guide instructions to gain maximum life and maintain the original quality of their Aquadiva Swimwear product. A little bit of care goes a long way!