Ordering & Exchanges
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards through our Stripe secure payment gateway. 100% safe, secure + verified.
- Paypal Express Checkout - visit www.paypal.com to sign up and learn more about the easiest, fastest and most secure way of paying online.
How we organise your order before it is sent ♡
We process all orders as quickly as we can regardless of shipping option selected. Express shipping means express shipping, not express processing because we send everything as soon as we can. We ship with Australia Post but have no control over their performance.
- Order processing time is 2-5 business days We appreciate your patience.
If you are not comfortable with the possibility of waiting for your order please do not buy from us - we make no guarantee on delivery dates or expected time frames. Please contact us if you have a specific delivery date required and we'll do our best to organise it for you and/or advise you on how we can help.
- We have a small team of lovely ladies that work hard to make you happy. Please understand that we are only human and sometimes we are short staffed due to illness or family matters. We do work overtime to catch-up if we get behind but slight delays in shipping can occur. If you really need your garment/s for special occasions please let us know in the comments box and we will push to get your order to you faster.
- All orders are sent with secure tracking and signature on delivery.
- We offer Australia Post express, eParcel, and International Pack & Track shipping all at the lowest, most affordable rates we could get -
- $10.45 in Australia for normal postage to $12.95 for express
- $12.95 for New Zealand
$14.95 for rest of the world
- Tracking details will be entered into the order information page visible in your customer account and are automatically emailed to you when your order is sent (please check your spam folder if you can't find it).
- To track your package with your tracking number use this page - https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/
- Aquadiva offers a 30 day return window plus the time it took to ship both ways.
All returns need to be sent to the following address -
PO BOX 876,
Nerang, Queensland, Australia 4211
To print a Return & Exchange Form
* * * CLICK HERE * * *
How make your return process go smoothly
1: Before sending your item(s) back please check that its still brand new and able to be accepted. If you’re not sure, check the requirements below.
2: Fill out this form or write us a note so we know who you are and we can cross check your order records.
3: Send your return to the address on the bottom of the form. We recommend using a secure shipping method with a tracking service and insurance for safety. (Sorry, Aquadiva can’t accept responsibility for lost or stolen items that we did not ship)
4: Sit tight for now! When your package arrives we’ll organise your store credit for the value of the returned items - less the original shipping and any discounts you may have received. You can then re-spend at your leisure and on any other items.
5: We do offer STORE CREDIT on all items.
Remember - if at first you weren’t perfectly happy with your choice it is worth trying again and once you have found your perfect Aquadiva style and size - future shopping is a breeze.
- The item(s) is in "as new condition" - not worn or damaged in any way - it is like new and the label is untouched (labels are designed to reveal use). (Note - we choose not to use swing tags + stickers - they’re wasteful & generate unnecessary rubbish when they are thrown out)
- The item(s) has a problem with its construction - for example a faulty stitch or a print problem (not related to item use or wear/tear). We take our quality very seriously so we always fix or replace any item that has a problem, including stitching problems on relatively new items - we want you to be happy after all!
- The item(s) is being returned within 30 days (plus shipping time) of the original purchase.
- The item(s) has been worn and/or damaged by neglect, use/abuse, or by failure to follow the Care Guide instructions.
- The item(s) elastic has hardened or worn out from use. Especially if sunblock or something similar has come into contact with the item. (This happens to all elastic regardless of who made the item - rubber is a natural material that doesn’t like the chemicals in cosmetics)
- The item(s) straps or other parts have become discoloured from use. Remember - keep your swimwear clean and it will last longer!
- The item(s) has pilling, snags, or any damage that causes a fuzzy texture from touching rough or sharp surfaces.
- The item(s) is being returned outside of the 30 day exchange time frame.
- The stitching has broken or the fabric has torn due to rough treatment.
- The item has body lotion, make up, moisturizer, deodorant or any kind of perfume smell - be careful when trying on your items.
- ALL RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE UNWORN.