NEW! - Jet 'VeeNess' V-Neckline tie back
Onepiece Size Chart
Bikini Size Chart
Aquadiva products are made of the highest quality materials with the most advanced construction possible. We use only the most silky smooth, chlorine proof fabrics, combined with high-tech dye-sublimation digital printing to ensure your Aquadivas will last for a very long time if you follow the instructions in the Care Guide below!
When treated properly Aquadiva products will last indefinitely with frequent (normal) use in chlorinated or salt water. Remember to take care of the garment straps as they are prone to damage from sunscreen - even though the rest of the suit will still look gorgeous they will lose their stretchiness over 12 months -2 years (if treated correctly).
Many of our happy customers have vintage Aquadiva collections, and so can you with a bit of care and attention!
❤ Your Aquadivas and they will ❤ you back!
- Always rinse your garments in cool water after each wear, then hang in a shaded area to air dry. Do not tumble dry, heat dry or iron.
- Avoid machine washing your swimwear - it can damage the fabric and cause colours to go dull. Hand wash when needed.
- Be aware of rough surfaces and sharp or abrasive items as these can cause pilling or snags on the fabric surface.
- If you intend to store your Aquadiva swimwear for an extended period ensure they are completely dry and have been washed and rinsed thoroughly.
- Aquadiva cannot accept responsibility for damage done to swimwear from use of detergents, skin care, sunblock or any other chemical that comes into contact with the swimsuit, so it is best to avoid getting anything on your swimwear.
- Sunblock will perish the rubber in your swimsuit due to natural chemical reaction. DO NOT allow excess sunblock to come into contact with rubber straps or binding. Move the straps, apply and rub sunscreen into your skin and then replace the straps.
- Items returned with sunblock or other substance damage will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their own expense (excluding chlorine and salt).
Six Month Product Guarantee
If you have a problem with your Aquadiva swimwear please do not hesitate to contact us! We ALWAYS look after our valued Aquadiva girls and do our best to make sure you are happy with your purchase, because if you aren't happy then we aren't!
We believe in our products so much that we are proud to offer a 6 (six) month product guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects with normal use.
Please remember that this does not cover damage done to the swimsuit as a result of use or from external sources such as chemicals, sunblock, makeup, sharp objects, rough surfaces, fingernails, or anything damaging that may come into contact with the item. We strongly recommend that customers follow the Care Guide instructions to gain maximum life and maintain the original quality of their Aquadiva Swimwear product. A little bit of care goes a long way!
CHLORINE AND FADE PROOF
The latest look and exclusive to Aquadiva - V necklines. It's so flattering for girls with broad athletic shoulders and has comfortable tubular ties - that won't get shredded stitching.
With two different ways of tying the straps you can eliminate ugly tan lines and - don't worry, both ways have been thoroughly tested by athletes and they report that either way you wear the tie back - it won't slip off your shoulders and it feels super comfortable with no chafe. It's super easy to change the ties over and we are happy to send you new ones if they lose their stretch.
The legline is not too high and still high enough to make your gorgeous legs go on forever! The bottoms have been cut to work on every figure shape - they are not too brief and make you feel like you can bend over and not cause the boys to trip over their feet!
The side seam goes from the top of the legline through to the underarm which gives good coverage for girls who are a bit worried about the muffin zone.
The 'Halter Tie'
From the front it looks like a halter neck! But how can that be suitable for training? Well there is no reason you couldn't wear it in very active situations - it can't come off and it's super comfortable. The supple soft ties hold the everything in place and will not cause chafe and most importantly pressure is taken off the trapezius muscle to give your tired shoulders some relief during continuous movement. Water gush in the waist and neckline has been minimized by good patternmaking and trialling.
The Aquadiva designer just had to try something that has never been done before. At first we thought - hmm, it might be uncomfortable over the shoulder blades - but all reports have been positive. Don't worry that it could slip over the edge of your shoulders - it can't - we guarantee it. OK so this is different - but why not give it a try and get rid of those messy tanlines in no time -oh and it's a breeze to change over patterns - you can even put new straps in next season - we'll be giving them away to our sweeties.